Continuing a successful start to a new year, we're thrilled to receive the news that a selection of GAIA products have been recognised in the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021.
About The Beauty Shortlist Awards
- 100% independent and completely ad and sponsor-free, The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by natural beauty journalist and eco lifestyle advocate Fiona Klonarides to spotlight and support natural, ethical and sustainable brands
- They went global in 2017, attracting entries from 39 countries and entries are judged by experts in UK, USA and Australia
- The awards are well known for their transparency and ethical focus and are closely followed by consumers, industry experts, including beauty buyers, industry news sources, journalists, PRs, retailers and international distributors
- They provide a level playing field to global brands and smaller artisan brands alike, celebrating the brightest new beauty and natural health launches alongside already established and much-loved products
- Media coverage of the Beauty Shortlist and BSL Awards in the UK, USA and Australia includes: Natural Products News Europe, My Green Pod (distributed to over 6 million eco-conscious readers, quarterly, with The Guardian), Cosmetics Design (USA), Global Cosmetic Industry Magazine (USA), The Financial Times, Diary Directory, Fashion Insight, and The Vegan Company News and Cos Beauty (AUS)
This year, four GAIA products have been selected in the following categories:
Best Face Wash - Facial Wash
Wellbeing Editor's Choice: The Winners - Awakening Diffuser
GAIA products are formulated with wellness in mind and creating our natural products has taken time and consideration, combining ancient traditions and artisan methods, alongside the most natural ingredients possible. Our three bespoke natural blends are dedicated to awakening, balancing and calming and encourage relaxation and taking time out to nourish not just skin, but the whole body and mind.
Shop the full GAIA range here.