We’re thrilled to announce that a selection of our natural skincare products have been recognised in the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2022.
We are overjoyed to receive awards for five of our products, that have been selected in the following categories:
BEST EYE ELIXIR - Naturally Eye Serum
Our Naturally Eye Serum blends together evening primrose oil, rosehip oil, borage and chia seed oils. The all-vegan eye serum helps smooth fine lines and hydrate the skin, using natural actives of Retinol and Vitamin C, resulting in a more youthful and radiant texture.
Editor’s Choice Beauty Winner - Mother GAIA Body Oil
Developed for our Mother GAIA treatment, the body oil has been designed to enhance both Mother and Baby’s wellbeing through this special time, leaving them feeling nurtured and supports. A light and easily absorbed oil that will gently moisturise and protect skin during and after pregnancy with calendula oil for soothing inflammation whilst sesame oil will help firm skin.
Editor’s Choice Beauty Winner - Mother GAIA Tummy Balm
A deeply nourishing body butter to nurture and enhance the wellbeing of both mother and baby. With a silky shea butter base and a few drops of rosehip oil, the Mother GAIA Tummy Butter aids skin regeneration and will help heal scar tissue naturally.
Editor’s Choice Beauty Winner - Awakening Body Scrub
A natural body scrub with Clay and Sea Salt, that will exfoliate, cleanse and moistures in one go. Handmade with our signature awakening blend of pure essential oils including of rosemary, Ravensara, peppermint and lemongrass it will uplift your senses and naturally stimulate your skin, leaving it soft and gently fragranced.
Editor’s Choice Beauty Winner - Naturally Face Mask
Our Naturally Face Mask is an exceptionally soothing mask, ideal for even the most sensitive skin. A nurturing combination of shea butter, white clay, neroli water and honey it will gently cleanse the power whilst leaving the skin nourished and bright.
About The Beauty Shortlist Awards
- 100% independent and totally free from sponsorship or advertising, The Beauty Shortlist Awards were launched in the UK in 2012 by natural beauty journalist and eco lifestyle advocate Fiona Klonarides to spotlight and support stand-out natural, ethical and sustainable brands.
- Entries are judged by 3 independent panels of experts in the UK, USA and Australia.
- The awards are well known for their transparency and ethical focus and are closely followed by consumers, industry experts, retail beauty buyers, industry news sources, journalists, PRs, retailers and international distributors
- They provide a level playing field to global brands and smaller artisan brands alike, celebrating the brightest new beauty and natural health launches alongside already very well established brands and products
- Media coverage of the Beauty Shortlist Awards includes: Natural Products News Europe, My Green Pod (distributed to over 6 million eco-conscious readers, quarterly, with The Guardian), Cosmetics Design (USA), Global Cosmetic Industry Magazine (USA), The Financial Times (UK), Diary Directory (UK), Fashion Insight (UK), and The Vegan Company News (Aus) and Cos Beauty (Aus)
Shop the full GAIA range here.