Having your skincare to hand and loved on the shelf, makes it that much easier to be consistent with your morning and nightly routine, and all the more enjoyable.
Our branded GAIA bamboo trio block is the perfect home for all of our face range glass jars, although you can be creative in using it to also accommodate other GAIA products and rest accessories such as our Jade Gua Sha and Jade Roller to benefit from these natural crystal tools daily.
Here is how we take care of our skincare, set our routine intentions and kind practices.
- The most responsible place to nurture the life of GAIA products is in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Notice the open jar symbol and best before end date for optimal use of each GAIA product. The correct storage as recommended above will determine whether your GAIA products exceed their best before end dates.
- Whether on a shelf or in a cupboard, display your products in order of use, from cleansing and exfoliating, to masking and hydrating for a more effortless and practical use. Equally those bath and body products accessible for making your home spa bathing an experience you take the time to enjoy more frequently.
- To maintain a good level of hygiene, practice using our bamboo spoons to decant any product from our jars. These are 100% biodegradable.
- Avoid the use of unfriendly disposable cotton pads for removing skincare and makeup and opt for facial cloths that can be used all over the face. We recommend our organic bamboo and cotton muslin cloths. They can be used wet to aid in removal of Gaia facial cleansers and exfoliators, or dry to buff off body scrubs.
- Upon finishing your GAIA products, a discounted 20% off* refill scheme is available at all our spa partner locations.
- When not taking advantage of our refill policy, all GAIA packaging is 100% recyclable, and you may find alternative wats of utilising the bottles and jars in the home, such as trinkets in the glass jars, a simple flower or plant stem in your oil bottles or for decanting product from larger jars into smaller ones for travel purposes.
For any queries relating to any of our products, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to availability.